In Reel Life


It reely looked like we were in a movie set! Yexel's Toy Museum recreated Tony Stark's lab with lifesize versions of the Ironman suits.







They looked so reel, I half-expected J.A.R.V.I.S. to speak and announce that we were trespassing. But he didn't. Maybe he was busy building a pod for the newest Mark? Mark-46? ;) 


That Mark looks familiar though. I think I saw it being captured by the Stormtroopers earlier that day.


Reely like a scene from the movie, huh?


It was certainly awesome to see an army of Stormtroopers and Ironman suits in reel life!

Photos are my own. 

The Ironman Room and the Star Wars Display were my favorites. But they also had lifesize Minions, Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones displays at Yexel's Toy Museum at the 2nd floor of Manila Ocean Park. Without a Manila Ocean Park ticket, the Yexel's ticket cost P250 per person (child or adult).

Comments

Popular Posts