what's adorning your door?


What adorns your door at Christmas?

This Christmas, our doors aren't adorned with store-bought wreaths. They are decorated with paper parols (Christmas lanterns or stars) that Noah & Isabella made!

Noah brought this home from school one day. He was so proud saying "Teacher didn't help me one bit!" So he hung it on his bedroom door...


And made new ones...


... to hang on my bedroom door...


... and Isabella's door...


They're actually quite easy to make...


Isabella made a parol out of paper boats...


... and we hung it, and two more of Noah's parols made from the adcube, on our front door...


Every time I enter the house, or any of our rooms, I can't help but smile at the homemade Christmas parols adorning our door. Sure beats any store-bought lantern! :)

Photos are my own and from annnniegirl.

Comments

Popular Posts