Today, I am loving...


Can you believe it's December already? Are you done with your Christmas shopping?

Today, I am smitten... with this precious gift idea from goop: a collection of books with titles that contain the names of each family member. The set above is for a family made up of George, Heidi, Stuart & Sky.

Ooh, I can't wait to go to a Fully Booked's Customer Service counter to ask them to check their computer for books with our names (and friends' families' names) in the titles! Wouldn't this stack of books be perfect to adorn a family's coffeetable?

Today, I am loving... the idea of a collection of books with titles containing the names of every family member.

Photo from goop.

Click here for the rest of goop's fabulous gift ideas. Click here for previous posts from the Today, I am loving... series. Click here for a previous post about how the hubby wants our things to have a story.

Comments

Popular Posts