some stylish kids


I am normally not a fan of kids dressing up like grown-ups. I prefer kids to dress like kids because they grow up too fast as it is. I prefer that their childlike quality is preserved for as long as possible. But oddly, I am enamored by these really well-dressed kids.

Loving the mullet dresses of these two. 


On the fence on the black one though. Not sure kids should already wear black. Am attracted to this mustard & gray color combo though...


What about this kid in these adorable brogues?


Am even drawn to these tiny snakeskin Celines.


Good thing I'm done shopping for all the kids on my Christmas list! Or I would be in a real dilemma with all these stylish, grown-up kids' clothes around.

Photos from annnniegirl & garancedore.

Click here for a previous post about avoiding conversations about how they look when talking to little girls.

Comments

Popular Posts