Eeep!


I know, (Mom and my handful of friends who graciously follow my blogs, I know), I've been deliquent... Neglecting to post anything since... gosh, Halloween!

It's been pretty hectic. 


Am still trying to get used to juggling (surprisingly) so many balls and a little boy (Seriously, I don't know how I got by with all these non-work to-do's when I was working 14-hour days!). I haven't even put up our Christmas tree (Next week, I promise!).

But I've been bursting with blogpost topics the whole time.


Just haven't gotten the chance to sit down and actually write them. Soon... Slowly... Will catch up on my many overdue posts... So please keep checking for new posts, okay? And forgive me if my posts are no longer current nor life-changing & brilliant. :)

Photos from heritage & nyctaughtme.

Comments

Popular Posts