summing up this summer


The kids are back in school. Summer has officially ended. It was a great summer so I'm paying tribute to it via selections from the Accessorize Spring/Summer 2012 Lookbook (which you might spy in Accessorize shops in the malls of Manila today).


Let me start with this summer's colors... Spring's pastels especially seafoam green and baby pink from here, here, here and here. And black as Gwyneth Paltrow wore here.


It was also a great summer for my family.  


Isabella took advanced ICE-skating lessons. Among other summer activities like these, Noah created HANDMADE magic all summer (will post about this soon). Best of all, we went on so many road trips (though not in what looks like a VW Kombi in this lookbook) which led me to many captivating tunnels like the ones here.

And of course, I captured them all with my cam.


Yes, it was truly a wonderful summer!

Hope you had a great one too!

Photos from here. 

Comments

Popular Posts