i like charts


I do. I like charts. I love that they love charts in How I Met Your Mother.


At work, we do a lot of Business Reviews - we call them BRs. Most people hate preparing for such presentations to the big bosses because they're time-consuming, because you dig through & analyze so much data that you eventually have to turn into a story that makes them appreciate your strategy & your plan - basically, your point. I have to admit that, unlike most people, I like BRs. And one reason is because I like thinking of new charts that will communicate the data & the findings - basically, my message. I guess that's why I liked this book filled with charts.


But these next charts are the funniest charts I've ever seen!


LOL!


Yes, I like charts!

Have fun at work today!

Photos from here, here, here, here and karotitay.  

Click here for the down-in-the-dots version of this post.

Comments

Popular Posts