spring color finds


Coincidentally, the colors of these pastel rings are the exact same colors of my recent Spring color finds!

Inspired by eyecandy here and still unable to shake my seafoam green obsession from here, I trotted to SM to find a seafoam green belt.

The one I found wasn't as pretty as I hoped. With its gray tinges, it wasn't as light & cheery as I wanted it to be.

But I found a lot of other belts in pretty spring colors!


And I was weak. I couldn't resist buying all 5 belts!


But it's okay because 3 of them cost just P149.75 each. The pale yellow one was even cheaper at P129.75 and the grayish-green one (the one I wasn't so happy with) was (ironically) the most expensive at P179.75. Still, not bad, right?

I also satisfied my seafoam green craving with this wallet that I got for only P499.75.


It puts a smile on my face every time I look inside my bag! :)

Loving my Spring color finds!

Photos are from acupofjo and my own - edited with pixlr.

Comments

Popular Posts