some polka dots i spotted...


Trent Walton on Blogs:

"There's something sacred about reading a blog post on someone else's site. It's like visiting a friend's house for a quick meal 'round the breakfast table. It's personal - you're in their space, and the environment is uniquely suited for idea exchange and uninterrupted conversation. In many ways, we should be treating our blogs like our breakfast tables. Be welcoming & gracious when you host, and kind & respectful when visiting."


It's been a whole year since I started this blog. It has been a truly wonderful year! Thanks for letting me share my love for polka dots and other delightful things.


Thanks for sharing these great breakfasts with me!

Photos from blondiensc. Quote from here via acupofjo.

Click here for previous posts from the Some Polka Dots I Spotted series.

Comments

Popular Posts