happy birthday to me!


I am such a dessert person that cake isn't a special occasion treat for me. There are quite a lot on my list of favorite cakes. But the cake (which oddly, is not even called a "cake") on top of that list is Chateau-now-Cafe 1771's Coffee Pie. For some reason, when I eat a slice of this pie, I feel that it's a special day.

I wish I could have a slice of Coffee Pie today!

Photo from frommetoyou.
 
Click here for a post about my excessive birthday wishlist.

Click here for previous posts with moving photos like this one. My first few posts on animated gifs captured how enthralled I was with the magical subtle movement I first found on From Me To You so if you don't have time to read through all the posts, scroll down to the bottom for my absolute favorite ones.

Post-script: Thanks to my blogs' most avid follower - my Mom - I did get a slice of Coffee Pie on my birthday! Yuuummm! :)

Comments

Popular Posts