Today, I am loving...


Today, I am loving... the idea of enlarging a photobooth photo-strip to decorate a door or hallway.


Since photobooths are no longer so common these days (see related post here), using your favorite black & white family photos should work just as well. Just print them with a white or black background and link four photos one on top of the other so they look like photobooth photos.

You could also use them as a wall mural!


I would if I were Pete who successfully accomplished a photobooth wedding proposal here


Today, I am loving... how photobooth photos can decorate a home in a very personal yet still beautiful way.

Photos from nyctaughtme, here and acupofjo.

Click here for previous posts from the Today, I am loving... series. Click here for a previous post on decorating our home with personal pieces.

Comments

Popular Posts