my pretend closet


I am loving the androgyny in DSquared Pre-Fall 2012 Collection. Who would have thought a prep schoolboy's argyle sweater could look chic with cropped pants and heels? The tough and edgy styling of the preppy elements epitomizes the good girl gone bad theme of the collection.


And while these menswear-tuxedo-jackets are tailored for a woman, the cropped pants and pointy heels make them even sexier. 

In my pretend closet are all 4 of these cropped pants. I would even have the brown and cuffed-gray ones in many other colors! I'd also have the gray tuxedo jacket but I'd lose the bowtie and maybe throw in a neon yellow belt. I'd also love to have a hot pink version of the smoking jackets in my pretend closet.

Photos from everythingfab.

Click here for previous posts from the ever-changing My Pretend Closet series.    

Comments

Popular Posts