Color Obsession: black & white


Black & white patterns & prints have been catching my attention these days. I don't mean the black & white in black & white photos.


Somehow, this 'black & white' doesn't feel lively enough for the festive season at hand. The black & white I am drawn to these days is black & white in full color... Like the stunning black & white striped curtains in the photo above and this striped chair...


Or this woman's elegant combination of black & white checks & polka dots...


Or these black & white chevron prints and shower curtain illustration here...


Or even the Darth Vader wall decal here...


Don't you think these fun & quirky patterns & prints take the austere out of black & white? I just love black & white in full color.


Oh, and I just had to add these season-appropriate, black & white striped gifts!


Click here for previous posts from the Color Obsession series.
 

Comments

Popular Posts