Today, I am loving...


There was something about the Hermes FW 2011 Collection that captivated me. At first, I wasn't sure what it was. I looked at the clothes more closely. Sure, there were some striking wearable pieces with leather trim details that I loved, but that didn't seem to be what I was drawn to.
As I clicked on the detail photos of Vogue, I realized it was the caps that captivated me.

Today, I am loving... these leather hats Christophe Lemaire used to style Hermes' FW 2011 collection.
I love the very Hermes, equestrian feel. I find the slightly lopsided tilt charming. And how it subtly covers a part of the woman's face... mysterious.
And as I was trying to figure out what was so entrancing about this collection, I chanced upon some alluring color-blocking stripe details. Styled not-so-monochromatically, I can see myself with this clutch or this wrap-jacket.

This one, I absolutely love...

The simple cape with the leather trim... The fun yet sophisticated pop of print & color... And the simply elegant hat! Today, I am drawn to... the leather hats in the Hermes FW 2011 collection.
Photos from Vogue.

Click here for previous posts from the Today, I am loving... series.

Comments

Popular Posts