Noah says...


Over 2 years ago, I was trying my hardest not to laugh out loud as I watched Noah play Twister. The then-little Noah was stretching himself as best he could to reach the right circle with the right body part. It was the most amusing sight! Then suddenly, Noah didn't want to play anymore. When I asked why, he said, "Eeeets [It's] so bery [very] ouchie. Ma-be-break na yung leg ko [My leg will get broken]." Poor Noah! If only he could just pull out his leg like the Potato Heads in the photo, right? 

Then a year later, while trying to do the yoga pose from Jaden Smith's Karate Kid movie, "My foot is makulit [importunate]!" as he tried to pull his foot towards his body.

Hilarious photo of the potato heads playing Twister from here. English translation for "makulit" from Google Translate. :)

Click here for previous posts from the Noah Says series.

Comments

Popular Posts