some polka dots i spotted...


When Steve Jobs delivered his Stanford Commencement speech in 2005, he talked about how dropping out from college led to taking a calligraphy class where he learned typography, which led to, ten whole years later, the first computer with beautiful typography.

"If I had never dropped out, I would have never dropped in on this calligraphy class, and personal computers might not have the wonderful typography that they do. Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backwards, ten years later."


I personally believe it is God who lays down the dots in my life. I was amazed when I realized that God made stripes here. Little did I know that He also makes dots. 


In memoriam
Steve Jobs
1955-2011


Photo from here and here.


Comments

Popular Posts