my minion


Isabella made me a minion pendant from Despicable Me out of polymer clay. Here he is soaking up some Van Gogh culture.

Isabella is incredibly talented! She even made the animal balloon that Gru popped for the wildly insistent Noah. See how tiny my minion is...


Thousands of miles away, Inhae Lee has published a book on the adventures of his milk teeth characters. He says on his blog here that "When I was young, I placed my baby teeth under my pillow and when I woke up, I'd find a shiny new quarter. But whatever happened to those little teeth? Where did they go?" My Milk Toof explores the many adventures of these milk teef after that night under a pillow.


Lee's astounding patience & attention to detail is evident in every miniature set-up. Much like Isabella's meticulous tenacity & creative craftsmanship.

I wonder... will Isabella publish a book of my minion someday?

Photo from mymilktoof and my own.

Click here for previous posts on Isabella.

Comments

Popular Posts