Today, I am loving...

Today, I am loving... these washi tapes. I first learned about washi tapes from 101gramsofeyecandy here, where I learned that "The use of rice paper or washi is what sets Japanese masking tapes apart from their Western versions. It allows the tape to be delicate yet strong and gives it an unmatched translucent quality." But when I saw these striped, gingham and polka-dotted washi tapes, I just fell totally in love.

Wouldn't it be great to jazz up notebooks, gift tags & gift boxes with these (check out my picasa photo archives or the photo credits below for samples of jazzed up clothespins, jars, notebooks, party buntings & even twisty wires)? Or simply use them as pretty labels & tape to tack things on your wall? 

I sooooo want these!!! Today, I am gushing over these washi tapes!

Photos from lushlee, eyecandy, here, here, herehere, here and here.

Click here for previous posts from the Today, I Am Loving series.


Comments

Popular Posts