Noah says...


Noah is such a sweet boy. He probably says one sweet thing to me everyday. Here are five sweet things he said to me when he was 5 years old...
  1. October 18, 2010 - Five minutes after I left the house for work, Noah called me on my cellphone to say, "Mommy, can you come back? Because I need to kiss you again."
  2. July 28, 2010 - When Noah saw that I was sick, he asked if he could stay home from school. When I said 'no', he asked, "Eh who will take care of you tomorrow?"
  3. September 21, 2010 - After kissing me, which he did right after kissing his sister Isabella, Noah said, "I wish I had three mouths. One for Daddy, one for Ate Isabella and one for you."
  4. July 6, 2010 - I dropped Noah off at his school's driveway. He was walking towards the doors then he suddenly turned around and ran back to the car and opened the passenger door. Before I could even ask what was going on, he dropped his backpack on the ground, climbed up the car, and declared, "I forgot to kiss and hug you!" And he wouldn't allow it to be a quick hug. It had to be a long squeeze with both arms around each other. So we ended up causing traffic in his school's driveway.
  5. May 22, 2010 - And though I've posted about this before, how can I not include Noah's "Mommy, I wish I could Mighty Bond myself to you so I can hug you forever." during our bedtime hug?

Awwww... Aren't children the sweetest?

Here is a book I found from A Cup of Jo that can make it easy to preserve the sweet things your child says to you.

Photo from heritage.

Click here for previous posts from the Noah Says series.

Comments

  1. I love 1,4 & 5! How cute is he???

    ReplyDelete
  2. @trisha Thanks! And he has the uncanny ability to give me these power lines right after he does something naughty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts