Color Obsession: easter colors


It started when I saw these whimsical frames here. Trisha of Playtime Break called them yummy easter colors. And while periwinkle has been my all-time favorite color (not to wear though), I seem to be gravitating towards these creamy (brights mixed with milk) colors since then. I seem to see them everywhere nowadays...

On washi tapes... Yes, am still obsessed (see related post here).


And even in the bags from the Prada Resort 2012 Collection...


As Trisha said, don't they look absolutely yummy?


Click here for previous posts from the Color Obsession series. Click here for a different post on the Prada Resort 2012 Collection.

Comments

  1. I want printed washi tapes, but haven't seen any here in Manila. Thanks for the mentions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @trisha Me too! I wish I knew someone in Japan. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts