Whimsical Wednesday!

 

I've always been attracted to chalkboard walls (see somewhat related post here). There is something so whimsical about a wall ready to be drawn on.


But I have never gotten around to actually putting up such a wall. I think it's because I'm worried that the blank canvas will be too daunting... That I will end up having nothing pretty on my wall or worse, ugly graffiti.


Until I saw these whimsical chalkboard sketches...


This I can imagine on an accent wall of the bedroom of my daughter Isabella, who dreams of becoming a fashion designer someday.


This doodle (minus the garland) I can imagine in my kitchen.


This (and that scribbled "dog" with an arrow pointing to the dog's water bowl in the photo above) just makes me smile!


I love these whimsical chalkboard sketches! Have a whimsical Wednesday!


Click here for other posts from the Whimsical Wednesday series.

Comments

Popular Posts