Today, I am loving...


Today, I am loving... the equestrian feel in these pieces from Smythe Les Vestes Fall 2011 Collection. I already love their henley shirts, now even more with those equestrian details in camel leather. And the camel buttons!


And this cape is just gorgeous! I've been eyeing some black capes for a while now, but the leather and zipper detail of the Smythe Les Vestes cape trumps these other button-down capes I've been considering.


Smythe has quite a few equestrian coats in its line which have been spotted on Blake Lively, Katie Perry and Kate Hudson. But am particularly smitten with the color of this Lemongrass Equestrian Jacket (and I've never been a lover of yellow) -- especially paired with the striped baby-blue shirt!


Today, I am loving... these equestrian-inspired pieces.


Click here for previous posts from the Today, I Am Loving series and here for a previous post on equestrian-inspired fashion.

Comments

Popular Posts