Color Obsession: blue-gray

Was exploring this blog I discovered yesterday and was quite drawn to these photos. Because of the blue-gray color. It was only then that I realized that lately, I've been pretty smitten with this slightly darker, gray-er Tiffany-blue color. I didn't notice it then, but on my last shopping trip to Megamall (read related post here), my loot was all blue-gray or sand-colored! The pretty bird-and-birdcage-graphic printed pillows (I bought a lot of these! For the master's bedroom, the living room and even my car!), the new curtains for our bedroom, the fun floral pillowcase for the living room and even that hat I scored (from the fabulous men's section at SM department store where I also found cool leather bracelets in camel and navy!) all had that hint of grayish blue!


Photos from muku via chewingthecud and my own.

Click here for other posts on the Color Obsession series.

Comments

Popular Posts