Color Obsession: red


Louboutin chose red because "it is engaging, flirtatious, memorable and the color of passion." So true. Imagine the impact that majestic red Carolina Herrera coat had on the runway. Or Karlie Kloss' stunning red Lanvin gown.

Even the Resort 2012 collections showcase bold red passion pieces...


As Bill Blass said...


I realize though that I have nothing red in my closet. I'm not sure I'm ready for a solid, completely red dress. But I am quite smitten with the peekaboo red of this Carolina Herrera gown...


I hereby resolve to begin with a red accent this week. Perhaps a red belt or purse? Or maybe a red slip?


Or even a hat? Can you feel the wind of change blowing?


Okay, I couldn't resist to slip in another of Jamie Beck's moving photos. :)

Comments

Popular Posts