Today, I am loving...

Today, I am loving... my purretty finds from Accessorize. Even their names (as I found on the online site of this UK brand) are purretty!

The Primrose Ellie Eclectic bracelet is more pink and girly than what I usually go for, but the assortment of delicate designs were hard to resist.

Tiny lavender elephant + turquoise seed-bead detail + gold chain = adorably cute, lucky pendant.

The Prancing Fish and Peacock pendants are just so elegant. It took a few seconds for me to recognize they were animal-shaped. The multi-layered hanging charms and the beautiful color combinations somewhat conceal the animal. But at the same time, they make them look regal in an unassuming way.

The postcard purse is simply fun. I can see myself smiling every time I fish for coins. The envelope design on the back was a pleasant surprise.

I kinda broke the bank with all these finds. But if fishing for coins now will delight me each time, I think it's worth it. I can't wait to wear my new purretty accessories! Just looking at them makes me happy! I just love simple joys.

Bracelet - P900; Fish and Peacock Necklace - P900 each; Elephant Necklace - P530; Purse - P600.

Photo credits: moi! I took these shots myself with my Canon S90 (in my opinion, the best point-and-shoot for indoor/low-light photos) with my purretty finds on a few of my equally purretty scrapbook papers from SEI and DCWV (Die Cuts With a View).

Accessorize stores can be found in Festival Supermall, Alabang Town Centre, SM Southmall, SM Mall of Asia, Greenbelt 5, Glorietta 3, Edsa Shangri-La, Robinson's Place Ermita, Robinson's Galleria, Trinoma, Marquee Mall Pampanga, SM Pampanga, SM Davao, SM Cebu, Ayala Cebu, Robinson's Dumaguete and SM Cagayan de Oro. I got my purretty finds from their Galleria branch. But you can check out their ware now at the Accessorize Philippines Facebook Page or at the mother brand's UK site.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this wonderful accessories. May I know where and how did you buy it? I would love to buy one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought mine from the Accessorize store in Robinson's Galleria. If, as your name suggests, you live in CDO, they have a branch in SM Cagayan de Oro. If not, you should see a list of their branches in small print at the end of my post. Or you can go to the Accessorize Philippines Facebook page. Have fun shopping! Get ready to get tempted by their purretty accessories grouped by color in their store. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts