Noah says...


Noah declared that he needed a haircut. I was so suprised because overgrown hair seems to be the least of any kid's concerns. So I asked him why he thought he needed a haircut. Noah answered, "When I make gigil*, my eyes become big and my hair tickle(s) my eyebrows!"

*Sorry, non-Filipino-speaking readers. There is no direct translation for this word. It's that feeling you get when you see something so cute - say, a super cute baby with big fat cheeks - and you want to smush it - like pinch the baby's cheeks - but you stop yourself. So your hand pinches the air and your eyes grow wide and you raise your eyebrows and maybe even purse your lips and maybe grit your teeth!

Photo from nyctaughtme.

Click here for previous posts from the Noah Says series.

Comments

Popular Posts